ESSENTIAL FITNESS & SPA
Enter and experience a whole new sense of health and well being at Essential Fitness and Spa.
Whether you prefer to have a challenging workout at the gym, a sauna or steam, spoil yourself
with a day of beauty, or just relax by the pool, Essential has you covered.
Cliff top location at the Boavista Resort, with the backdrop the glorious Atlantic, you can enjoy
striking panoramic views of Lagos Bay and Praia da Luz from the warm waters of our indoor swimming
pool or Jacuzzi. While you go the distance on one of our elliptical machines, or sculpt your body
with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment, you can keep your eye on the ball on one of the
Algarve´s most beautiful golf courses.
When you have had enough of the world around you, retreat upstairs to relax and recharge in
the Essential Spa. Set your worries and cares adrift as you immerse yourself in the relaxing
surrounding while enjoying a soothing aromatherapy massage or body treatment.
Opening Hours: 7 days a week from 8.00am to 9.00pm
Health Club Membership
As a member you have the privilege to use the health club facilities which are open 7 days a week, from 08.00 am to 09.00 pm and include:
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Sauna & Steam Room
- State-of-art fully equipped gymnasium
- Aqua Aerobics
- Outdoor area with sun beds and umbrellas
- Outdoor kiddies pool
- Football pitch
- The use of towels
- Physical evaluation and first training program for members from 3 month onwards
- Preferential Access to tennis courts as well as equipment rental
- 15% discount at the Clubhouse restaurant (for annual members)
- Discount on all the personal training packages and the swimming lessons
- 15% discount on shop products
- 10% discount on spa treatments
- 35% discount on public green-fees
Enter and experience a whole new sense of health and well being at Essential Fitness and Spa. Whether you prefer to have a
challenging workout at the gym, a sauna or steam, spoil yourself with a day of beauty, or just relax by the pool, Essential has you
Stunning cliff top location on Read More